Sunday, July 16, 2006

20Q is the new millenia's answer to 20 Questions in a colourful little tech ball. Think of something, anything, and at some point or another (usually another), 20Q is bound to guess what's on your mind.

I know what you're thinking! TRY ME! Think of something! Ready?

Yes.

Is it an animal? Vegetable? Mineral? Other?

No. No. No. Yes.

Does it make sound?

Yup.

Is it usually colourful?

No. Although that could be a sometimes.

Is it smaller than a loaf of bread?

Depends on the loaf, really. Yes.

Does it get wet?

Well definitely yes, but not in the way that you mean. No.

Hmmm.... Are you trying to confuse me?

Wouldn't dream of it.

Can you buy it at a store?

Interesting store that would be. Nope.

Would you use it daily?

Oh yes.

Is it usually visible?

No.

Do you know any songs about it?

Scores. Yes.

Is it outside?

Absolutely not.

Can it fit in an envelope?

No.

Is it something you bring along?

That can't really be helped. yes.

I'm gonna win!

I'm sure you are.

Does it come in different colours?

Well, wouldn't that be original. No.

Do you use it at work?

Yes but it's not a stapler. Therefore, sometimes.

Do you clean it regularly?

I would if I could, but no.

Is it man made?

And woman made. Sometimes.

Is it your heart?

Yes.

That was easy!

No. It never is.

4 comments:

Hope said...

i found this seven year old kid who stumped that amazing thing...swim suit. That kid became my new hero.

With Love, Fat Girl said...

Not quite like magic 8 ball, with that you just ask a yes or no question and it gives you an answer. With 20Q, you think of any object and it guesses within 20 questions. Most of the time.

Hope, I found the best one of all... the one object 20Q can't guess is itself!

The Big Cheese said...

I got one of these for xmas, and despite the fact that I haven't seen it for 5 months...it really is pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»