Friday, February 23, 2007

Me and Sandy, a few weeks ago:

He: Cheech...

Me: Yes Ace?

He: Want to go somewhere?

Me: Always!

He: Where do you want to go?

Me: Nope, I picked San Francisco. Your turn.

He: Welllll I’ve always wanted to go to Sin City, but you’ve already been there.

Me: Did you know I had food poisoning at the time?

He: You did?

Me: Yeah, it sucked.

He: I imagine it would.

Me: Ace?

He: Yes Cheech?

Me: Would you like to go to Vegas?

He: Okay!

Again, unterwegs. We leave Monday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!!! omg!!! omg!!!
Vegas is my ultimate favorite place in the world!!! Forget the gambling...i go for the shopping, the food..and the food. Where are you staying?

saucygrrl said...

Although Vegas is probably my most unfavorite place to go in the world, I think it's entirely awesome that you're just up and deciding to go. Stay away from the food poisoning this time would ya?

Side note: although I hate vegas the one thing I loved about it was, somewhere deep off the strip, is a bakery that sells wedding cake by the slice. And I do love wedding cake... YUM!

With Love, Fat Girl said...

Vegas is neither my favourite nor unfavourite place in the world, but I do think everyone should go at least once... without food poisoning!

Besides that, the bargains to stay there are amazing, and most of the hotels are gorgeous. Unless you spend all your time at the tables, it's a win-win situation.

Common girl, when I get back I'll spill the beans as to our locale - just in case some unsavoury characters are reading. You know what I mean :)

Saucy, all cake is good. Unless its got those disgusting sugar roses that used to be cake mandatory in the 70's and 80's...

Anonymous said...

Our teachers knew we were geniuses in the 12th grade. :) Make sure you remember everything i taught you about blackjack...and bring back lots money. :) Have a great time on your trip.