Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Like a lot of cell phone owners, I refuse to answer calls that come up as Number Withheld. My contacts list is bursting with everyone important, and those important people know me and my quirky ways. If they want to get a hold of me, their names and numbers shine forth.

Usually, Number Withheld means telemarketers, or people I don’t want to speak to. And lately, I’ve been getting a record Number Withhelds, meaning a record number of hang-ups. Last week, I got four in one afternoon.

This might be premature to say, but I’ve got a got feeling.

Jess.

Stop.

5 comments:

g string addict said...

i do that all the time too!!!!!!!!

hate those ppl with witheld IDs - they never reach me!!!!

Foofa said...

I never answer those calls either and if I get a lot of hang-ups I automatically assume ex too. Let's hope for both our sakes that is not the case.

Mood Indigo said...

Unless you know you're ready to not let his baggage get you down - DON'T ANSWER!

With Love, Fat Girl said...

I'm more than ready to take him on - but I don't want to. I spent enough time wallowing in his negativity, and I'm not about to let that back in, not in any way, shape or form.

Lance Morrison said...

Hmmmm. I've never considered Ex before.
Occasionally, I get unknown Name / Unknown # on my phone, and in the past year have just stopped answering it. Usually, when I answer it is just dead space. And when I let it right through to voicemail ,there is NEVER a voicemail.
I've always assumed it was either telemarketers or this crazy ex-client that stalked me for a while.
Maybe it is her. Or maybe it's an ex...
-creepy-