Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ponderables

If I wear a skirt two years before it's all the rage, am I out of style or ahead of my time?

What do you add to powdered water?

Why doesn't plum sauce taste like plums?

Did Evian know it was Naive before making those labels?

90% of the world's bathroom stalls have the cheapest, single ply toilet paper without the performations, to save money. How can money be saved when we just end up using 20 times more of it to do a clean wipe?

If people use condoms for preventative reasons, why are they sold in the Family Planning section at the drugstore?

Who exactly inspired the instructions on shampoo bottles?

Why do women open their mouths to put on mascara?

Why do singers close their eyes when they sing?

If the Italian flag is red, white and green, why does the World Cup soccer team wear blue and gold uniforms?

If so many things taste like chicken, what does chicken taste like?

If I suck at gardening but have gangrene in my hand, do I have a green thumb?