Thursday, June 08, 2006

It was a good homecoming. Bluetooth did a double take when I walked through the door, did laps around the house out of pure joy, then jumped me tried to lick my nose off. Oli loved her clothes, moms loved her teas and spices; dad loved his Dead Sea salts and defunct Iraqi banknotes. Raj's cab arrived not too long after we'd gotten to the house, and we all settled in for a nice dinner together.

I have been back for six weeks now, maybe a little less, and in that time I have gone through a 10 day jetlagged haze, applied for several jobs, went on one job interview, accompanied my sister to a bridal gown fitting, chosen my maid of honour dress, helped out James & Raj with the house renovation gone wrong, been invited to a huge birthday party, been invited to a bridal shower I don't want to go to, had meetings at two art galleries, and baked upwards of 2500 doggie biscuits.

Which would you like to hear about first?

7 comments:

g string addict said...

My preference would be chronological order - unless of course, there is something in particular that you want to talk about first.

Lance Morrison said...

Your poop gets an entire post, and now you put 10, count em, 10 incidents in ONE PARAGRAPH!!!!
Where is the justice?

With Love, Fat Girl said...

Blogworld has no justice!!!!!

Besides it's all going to get expanded upon. Testy testy!

Lance Morrison said...

Meh.... Oli tells me (read: Gossips) about you all the time anyway, so I know all. I (read: We) just love the way you write stuff and stuff.

Lance Morrison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
With Love, Fat Girl said...

Thank you for the writing compliment, darling. As for you and Oli and your gossip gossip, you're both nuts and stuff and stuff.

The Big Cheese said...

Start with the shower you took upon arrival. Start at the beginning. Go Slow.