Thursday, June 29, 2006

I keep all my birthday cards. Here's the one Oli got me:

Sister, you were born to be Fabulous!

Happy Birthday Pookie! I wish you an absolutely FANTASTIC year, it really is amazing being 31, believe me. And, it's going to get better. There are *huge* plans in store for you, just be patient and let it happen. You know, everything happens for a reason and even though we don't always know that reason, it is there! You're extremely gifted, just be confident in yourself and everything will fall into place. You know I'm your greatest fan, and I'll always be there for you... just as you are for me. Lots and lots and LOTS of love, hugs and kisses, Oli

We all need to hear that sometime, and you always know just how to say it. Thanks, Sis.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaawwwwww, that was SO beautiful. Brings a tear to my eye ... o.k., maybe not. But sis, you DO KNOW I meant everything I wrote - that's just what older sisters are for. And that I am your BIGGEST fan ... and to think it all started with you being a tree in the "Haunted Forest" in grade 4 .... but that's another story. (hehe)

Anonymous said...

So everyone DOES realize she HAS to tell her "Wizard of Oz" story now ..... no pressure. :P

With Love, Fat Girl said...

Witch.

Emma in Canada said...

Very nice sentiment in there from your sister and I don't know what she was doing at 31 but it must have been much more entertaining than what I was up to.

Happy belated birthday though.

Lance Morrison said...

Wow.... a story that Oli hasn't told me in the salon!!!

Either write about the 'Wizard of Oz' tory, or she'll have to tell me whilst procesing, and then my distorted version will be on my blog.

I'll get you my pretty... and your little blog too.