Thursday, April 19, 2007

Oh, how crude my friends can be. In fact just yesterday, when on the phone with Raj…

Me: Hi honey!

Raj: Where the fuck have you been?

Me: What are you talking about, I’m right here. I’ve always been right here.

Raj: You haven’t called me!

Me: Have you called me?

Raj: Only because I’ve been so upset at you not calling me!

Me: Oh, please!

Raj: What is this, you have some sex and forget about all your friends?

Me: Raj!

Raj: Is this what a few orgasms do to you?

Me: RAJ!

Raj: James, sweetheart, you-know-who hasn’t been coming to see us because all she does now is have sex! She’s too good for us now! Sex sex sex!

Me: THAT’S NOT TRUE!

James: (in the background) Is there white stuff leaking out her ears?

Me: JAMES!

7 comments:

Foofa said...

Oh My God how funny was that. It particularly made me laugh because of a similar conversation i had with my friend Dave about why I didn't show up to his dinner party.

Airam said...

TOOOO funny!!!

Jhianna said...

Hmmm... yep, cruder than mine. I just get the messages on my voice mail "Are you doing it? You're doing it right now, aren't you? That's why you're not answering, I knew it, you're doing it!"

Or the friend who always starts a phone conversation "What are you wearing?" But to be fair, he asks both of us that and we do the same thing to him.

(and *LOL* on James and the white stuff leaking out her ears - my kind of friends!)

Anonymous said...

i laughed so hard i snorted.

g string addict said...

I have to say I love Raj - he is such a cutey drama queen with very interesting insights on EVERYTHING.

With Love, Fat Girl said...

Yup, those are my homos. Although b, I'm not going to tell Raj about what you said, he'll let it get to his head and lord if over me for the rest of our natural born lives!

Anonymous said...

I am at a loss for words about those two. :P