Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Some days, we need to think of what defines us. Sometimes, we need to see what makes our world spin.

1. My wonderful family

2. The best boyfriend in the whole world

3. The best dog in the whole world

4. The most fabulous friends ever

5. My gorgeous car

6. A loft to call my very own

7. A blog to call my very own

8. Rain

9. Flip flops

10. Music on my stereo

11. Books

12. Plane tickets

13. A day in the darkroom

14. Learning about wine by reading all the bottle labels

15. Writing

16. People who read my writing

17. Spring afternoons

18. Summer nights

19. Cafe time with my girls

20. Sitting on a curb with some great company and gelato

21. Retail therapy

22. Fantastic clothes

23. Helping the less fortunate

24. Rollerblading

25. Great food

26. Coffee

27. A road trip with my sister

28. A soccer game like no other

29. The stars in the sky

30. Those moments you want to relive over and over again

And never least,

31. Love

31 reasons, 31 thank-yous, 31 things for every year of the life that I've lived. Today, we start on 32.

Happy Birthday to Me.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feliz CumpleaƱos!!
-CG

I've been undercover, will post soon.

AndreAnna said...

Happy Birthday! And it's insane how many things on that list I love too - flip flops and gelato - life would be a meaningless pit of despair without either! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, kiddo. Don't forget to come get your present.

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Happy 32nd birthday! :) Don't you just love the 30's?!? It's so much less drama than the 20's!

Anonymous said...

Loved this list! Happy Birthday!

Foofa said...

Happy Birthday! I'm about to post my meme!

Airam said...

Happy Birthday darling!!

You are awesome and this list just proves that!

g string addict said...

happy birthday FG!!!!
lots of hugss

With Love, Fat Girl said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes, everyone! Being in your 30's is so much more calming than being in your 20's, you're so right about that Mrs. L., and may we all live in happiness with plenty of flip flops and gelato!

Anonymous said...

Hepi brzdey .... you get it!!! (I hope you liked everything ....)

The Tormented Girl said...

and belated Hoppy Birdy. I'm sorry I missed it but sounds like you had a fab day.