Thursday, June 21, 2007

Meme time... can you tell I'm being lazy lately?

If you don't comment here, please feel free to clip this to an email to share with friends!! We all need to feel like teenagers sometimes, you know.

Are you:

A cuddler? At first it's great, but I hate when people are breathing on me when I'm trying to sleep.
A morning person? Only once I'm up and have been (sometimes) heavily dosed with caffeine.
Are you a perfectionist? For some things. I could give a rat's ass what my desk looks like, but my car has to be immaculately clean at all times.
An only child? One older sister.
Catholic: Half. Is that possible?
In your pajamas? At the moment, no.
Currently suffering from a broken heart? No. How nice is that?
Okay styling other people's hair? NO. I can barely do my own, why would I want to inflict that pain on others?
Left handed? Nope, a righty.
Addicted to MySpace? Heck no.
Shy around the opposite gender? These days, very little.
Loud? Sigh. I've been told!

Do you:

Bite your nails? Indeed.
Get paranoid at times? Sometimes
Currently regret something that you have said/done? Can't say that I do. That's a good thing.
Curse frequently when you get mad? Fuck is a big word for me.
Enjoy country music? Uh, no. See profile.
Enjoy jazz music? YUp, especially for cool little dinner parties at my place.
Enjoy smoothies? Yes! I love making them, I think they're a lot more efficient and better tasting than anything you can buy out there in smoothie world.
Enjoy talking on the phone? Meh. Not so much anymore.
Have a lot to learn? Everyday, all the time. The day I stop learning is the day I die.
Have a pet? My dog!
Have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person? Don't we all fall for the wrong person until we're married? Don't we even sometimes marry the wrong person?
Have all your grandparents died? Yes... I never met my dad's dad, my dad's mom died when I was 14, my mother's dad followed suit six months later when I was 15, and my mother's mother died seven years ago.
Have at least one sibling? Sister... Thought we cleared that up....
Have been told that you are smart? Uh huh.
Have had a broken bone? Nose & right pinky toe.
Have Caller I.D. on your phone? Oh yes, It's most useful.

Have you:

Changed a diaper? Never. Can you believe it?
Changed a lot over the past year? I like to think so!
Had friends who have never seen your natural hair color? No, But I have friends who have never seen me without highlights.
Had surgery? One.
Killed anyone? Thankfully, no.
Had your haircut within the last week? A week and a half ago.

Last person who:

Slept in the bed beside you? Sandy, last night :)
Saw you cry? My dog.
Went to the movies with you? Oh lord that was almost a year ago. I was with my sister and Lance, though.
You went to the mall with? Sandy...
You went to dinner with? Shelley? Sandy...
You talked to on the phone? Sandy...
Said 'I love you' to you and meant it? Sandy...
Broke your heart? The Icee man stopped coming down our block. I miss hearing the bell on the truck??
Made you laugh? Sandy...

Would you rather?

Pierce your nose or tongue? YUck, neither. I'd do my ear again, though.
Be serious or be funny? Oh, funny.
Drink whole or skim milk? Whole. If you're going to drink skim you might as well have water with some liquid paper mixed in.
Die in a fire or drown? Hopefully, I'll never have to choose.
Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents, of course. Does that make me a nerd?

About you!

(Then what's the above been all about?)

What time is it? 7:58am
Name? I plead the fifth...
Nickname(s)? Currently, Cheech.
Where were you born? The fifth! The fifth!
What is your birthdate? June 26, very close.
What do you want? What everyone else wants, happiness and inner peace. A few million wouldn't hurt, either.
Where do you want to live? Ideally, London, England. Realistically, where I am isn't that bad at all.

Oh, that's it? Okay. I suppose I have to tag people now.... GO! YOU'RE IT!

1 comment:

Airam said...

Don't hate me but I tagged you for another meme!!