Thursday, May 10, 2007

This isn't exactly a meme, but a heck of a lot of fun to do. It also answers the question of three people who've asked me what my tally was, but I never got around to answering.

Sorry kids, but rest assured that my shame is now available for your viewing pleasure.

How much do you owe?

It's simple, just take the values of everything you've done on this list, and add them up for your life's debt.

Smoked pot -- $10

Did acid -- $5

Ever had sex at church -- $25

Woke up in the morning and did not know the person who was next to you -- $40

Had sex with someone on MySpace -- $25

Had sex for money -- $100

Ever had sex with the a Puerto Rican -- $20

Vandalized something -- $20

Had sex on your parents' bed -- $10

Beat up someone -- $20

Been jumped -- $10

Crossed dressed -- $10

Given money to stripper -- $25

Been in love with a stripper -- $20

Kissed some one who's name you didn't know -- $0.10

Hit on some one of the same sex while at work -- $15

Ever drive drunk -- $20

Ever got drunk at work, or went to work while still drunk -- $50

Used toys while having sex -- $30

Got drunk, passed and don't remember the night before -- $20

Went skinny dipping -- $5

Had sex in a pool -- $20

Kissed someone of the same sex -- $10

Had sex with someone of the same sex -- $20

Masturbated -- $10

Done oral -- $5

Got oral -- $5

Done / got oral in a car while it was moving -- $25

Stole something -- $10

Had sex with someone in jail -- $25

Made a nasty home video -- $15

Had a threesome -- $50

Had sex in the wild -- $20

Been in the same room while someone was having sex -- $25

Stole something worth over more than a hundred dollars -- $20

Had sex with someone 10 years older -- $20

Had sex with someone under 21 and you are over 27 -- $25

Been in love with two people or more at the same time -- $50

Said you love someone but didn't mean it -- $25

Went streaking -- $5

Went streaking in broad daylight -- $15

Been arrested -- $5

Spent time in jail -- $15

Peed in the pool -- $0.50

Played spin the bottle -- $5

Done something you regret -- $20

Had sex with your best friend -- $20

Had sex with someone you work with at work -- $25

Had anal sex -- $80

Lied to your mate -- $5

Lied to your mate about the sex being good -- $25

Me = $570.60

Oh, man. I also love the two little bits that are only worth cents, so even if you don't know everything I did to incur that $550, you know exactly what I did for the extra 60 cents.

Yes, I kissed someone who's name I didn't know. I was a student, in a pub, drunk, and he was cute.

And yes, dadblast it, I've peed in a pool! But then at some point or another, doesn't everyone?!

12 comments:

Foofa said...

400.60, I did a lot of stuff so you must have done some real crazy stuff! New Years 2000, kissed every person that was remotely attractive while walking through the streets of Chicago. I must have hit close to 100 that night.

Isen said...

Wow, 210.50! Apparently I haven't done as much as I thought I have! It was a fun little exercise though.

I think everyone has peed in a pool before. If they tell you they didn't, they're lying!

Anonymous said...

$451.30
I'm blushing.

Anonymous said...

What's the maximum? I think I got pretty damn close!

The Girl Who Loves to Knit said...

Well, 355.60 which I suppose isn't bad. My only critique is that drunk driving is worth a 1/4 of anal sex, and this isn't the time of Oscar Wilde!!

Anyhoo. I started reading this blog about 3 weeks ago, and it's taken me some time to get up to this point where I could post and have it be read. I think I absorbed this like a riveting novel(which was so SO well timed) when in fact everyone is alive and living (it's freaky when your sister posts a comment for example). It's probably not unlike the movie Stranger than Fiction though I've yet to see it.

I did a little crying today too - which in the reception area makes you super cool I'm sure you know.

And I guess for this day in age I can say: It has been lovely to meet you!

Airam said...

I only got 225!!! I feel like such a prude! Do I add up the amounts times how many incidences each happened???

Anonymous said...

Oli = $495.60

Well would you look at that .... Who would have thought????? You beat me. Mind you, if I did have to add up certain things, I'd be well into the thousands .... and I'll leave it at that.

You bad girl you.... :D
(I love it!!!)

With Love, Fat Girl said...

Nat, New Year's Eve is SO MUCH FUN for kissing :) Did you try to reenact the Times Square kiss too?

Isen, thanks for coming by, reading and commenting! This has to be one of the funnest (non) meme things I've ever done!

Common girl, you're a badass!

Girl who loves to knit, also thanks for coming by, reading, commenting, and the wonderful things you said! It made my week... definitely :)

Airam, when I read what you wrote I laughed so hard I almost peed. But not in the pool. Sorry honey, it's only the one time!

Oli... you got LESS than me?? What the hell is that!!

Lance Morrison said...

$630.60
Looks like I'm the group skank.
How did Common Girl end up with $.30 of change? I'm confused. I could have tried counting points for each time I did somehting, but my calculator doesn't go that high, and I couldn't beging to count how many times I've masturbated... or lied... orhad anal/oral sex... or ... hell, almost everything on the list.
I need to go to church.

Anonymous said...

Lance-it was a typo, it should have been 451.60.

The Big Cheese said...

Does this thing take credit?

Anonymous said...

Hey. It looks like I'm right up there with Lance. $615.60.