Sunday, May 27, 2007

Ride for Heart is in six days. The 20K highway bike & skate-a-thon for charity that will raise money for all kinds of heart issues is in six days.

Have I been training for this event? Have I been skating, sweating and pushing myself past all limits to be victorious in this event? Have I been a terror on wheels?

No. I haven't done anything. I haven't been skating, sweating, or pushing myself physically past any limits. I haven't been doing any of these things because I am too busy writing my ass off.

I have gotten a job.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!

Congratulations!!!

-CG

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Is there a time limit for riding the 20K? Do you have to blade or can you bike it? As long as you finish, that's what matters, right? I hope!

Good for you, finding a job! :) Jobs are nice for the $ and the shopping that follows said $. In my case, I have no job. Luckily I have a husband! ;)

Airam said...

Wooo! Can't wait to hear all about the new job!

Anonymous said...

Whoaaah! That's great news!
But we need details...lots and lots ;)

Foofa said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear about it.

With Love, Fat Girl said...

Thanks everyone, but it's not that exciting!

Anonymous said...

And we have blastoff ..... yay! (hey - it might not be that exciting, but it's a start!!!!)