Monday, May 07, 2007

I discovered something today.

1) Writing deep shit about your former significant other is exhausting. Writing deep shit about the burial of the essence of your former significant other is exhausting. 3) Spending four days away does no good for your work ethic, in that it relaxes you way too much.

Thus, I am taking a week off to recollect my thoughts and come back to you with fresh literary meat, come Monday. Yeah I know, I'm a lazy ass. BUT, I don't like to leave people hanging, so welcome to.... wait for it...

MEME WEEK!

Just because I'm not writing fresh material, doesn't mean I won't be writing. I'll do my best to put up the coolest ones ever, and you're all welcome to cut and paste for your blogs!

Our first one for the week is a music one:

Last seen at Slaves of Academe, the newest music meme: "Simple directions: use the shuffle function on your music player and see what you come up with in answer to the following questions."

This should be fun.

How does the world see you?
Cosmic Girl - Jamiroquai (hey, nice start!)

Will I have a happy life?
Laid - James (wow, I guess I will)

What do my friends really think of me?
Precious - Depeche Mode (okay really now, this is too much)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Voodoo Child - Jimi Hendrix (whatever that means)

How can I make myself happy?
The Real Me - The Who (things that make you go hmm...)

What should I do with my life?
Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz

Will I ever have children?
Piggies - Beatles (HA!)

What is some good advice for me?
A New Refutation of Time and Space - The Digable Planets

How will I be remembered?
Gabba Gabba Hey - The Ramones (oh, I like that)

What is my signature dancing song?
The World has Turned and Left Me Here - Weezer

What do I think my current theme song is?
Flathead - The Fratellis

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Queer - Garbage (HA! again!)

What song will play at my funeral?
Keep Hope Alive - The Crystal Method

What type of men/women do you like?
Lovely Day - Bill Withers

What is my day going to be like?
Freedom - George Michael

Oh that was way too much fun....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so much fun!!!

With Love, Fat Girl said...

It so is! If you've got a pod, try it!!!

Anonymous said...

I did, check it out on my blog.