Tuesday, May 08, 2007

And the next one is, The ABC's of ME

A - Available or Single? Unless Single means unmarried, that's an oxymoron. Unavailably single.

B - Best Friend? Plural... my sister, my dog, my homo.

C - Cake or Pie? Cake all the way, especially making them.

D - Drink of Choice? Water for everyday. Cocktails: winter is all about martinis, and summer's for margaritas.

E - Essential Item(s)? Cell phone, wallet, Ipod.

F - Favorite Colour? Blue!

G - Gummi Bears or gummi worms? Oh, the bears. Biting their heads off is way too much fun.

H - Hometown? Wouldn't you like to know.

I - Indulgence? A trip to Sephora. Cha-ching!

J - January or February? Ugh, neither. Too cold.

K - Kids? 1 Dog.

L - Life is incomplete without… the moments and people who bring happiness to your heart. This has been brought to you by Kodak.

M - Marriage Date: 15/09/2067

N - Number of Siblings: 1 sister

O - Apples or oranges? Apples, but if I lived somewhere more tropical, I'm betting it would be oranges.

P - Phobias/Fears: My sister made me sit through Jaws when I was three. You do the math.

Q - Favorite Quote: "It takes 46 muscles to frown, but only 4 to flip 'em the bird."

R - Reasons to Smile? Right now, the absolutely gorgeous, sunny day it's becoming. In general, almost everything these days :)

S - Season? Toss up between Spring and Fall

T - Tag Three: Airam, Common Girl, OLI!. And, everyone else who'd like to do this!

U - Unknown Fact About Me: It took me a long time to get used to the hills of San Francisco. My first time there whenever I walked downhill my knees would shake. Uphill, I'd automatically have to pee. The first few days were very taxing.

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I would love to be a Brussel Sprout, but as Laural says, I do love a good steak.

W - Worst habits? Nail biting, talking too much, laughing so hard I almost choke.

X - X-rays or Ultrasounds? Are you serious? Why would I choose either one? That's like saying, "blood test or tetanus shot?" But then having to drink 17,000 glasses of water while people PRESS DOWN on your stomach really sucks.

Y - Your Favorite Foods: I'm dating an Italian, need you ask?

Z - Zodiac: Cancer.

6 comments:

Foofa said...

I love your reasons to smile! Almost everything is a great answer.

Airam said...

I already did one!!!

Here it is:

http://eufis007.blogspot.com/2007/04/i-cant-say-no-to-gsr.html

Airam said...

And you laughing so hard you almost choke isn't a bad habit!! It must be wonderfully euphoric!

With Love, Fat Girl said...

Thanks kids! And Airam, I checked out your link, oops... and laughing so hard you almost choke can be euphoric, after that panicky feeling of near death.... :)

Anonymous said...

Ummmm ... are you still phobic of sharks because of me? Maybe mom was right - I shouldn't have let you watch that movie. It was like that "door in the face" technique - thought you'd get over them, guess you didn't. Oops. How can I ever FORGET San Francisco the first time .... seriously, you had to pee so much I thought you were going to dehydrate yourself simply from that. Crazy girl.

Was there a request in there for me to do an ABC???

The Big Cheese said...

Y - Your Favorite Foods: I'm dating an Italian, need you ask?


HUGE PENIS.