Monday, March 05, 2007

In the immortal words of Elvis Aaron Presley, may his swivel hips rest in peace:

Viva Las Vegas with your neon flashin’
And your one armbandits crashin’
All those hopes down the drain
Viva Las Vegas turnin’ day into nighttime
Turnin’ night into daytime
If you see it once
You’ll never be the same again


My third trip, my third return, my third destination story to tell. Sandy and I went to Las Vegas Nevada, Sin City, his first official visit and mine (sans food poisoning, that is). We sinned (not really), took in the sights (oh, so many lights); we gambled (a bit) and won (a little).

We ate (appalling servings) and walked (‘til we died). We loved and loved (and loved) and overall, had a great time.

Ready for the play by play?

7 comments:

Mood Indigo said...

Bring it!

Airam said...

Come on ... come on!!!

saucygrrl said...

You didn't sin? Not even a little?

Anonymous said...

There's something about that song (Elvis Version) that just sets the vibe for Vegas! I remember my first trip there we were with another couple and they were playing ZZ Top's version as we drove down the strip for the first time. It wasn't the same. :(

Foofa said...

I have never been so I am very curious to hear.

Anonymous said...

You're such a tease!

With Love, Fat Girl said...

I have to say, I really missed you all! And common girl I agree with you. The Bellagio now does a fountain show to Elvis' Viva Las Vegas, and it was something else!