Thursday, October 12, 2006

I believe it was just a few days ago that I mentioned screwy moments and opportunities. Get a load of this:

Hi,

I enjoyed your blog entry where you mentioned The Wizard Of Oz, and thought you would be interested in a project I'm working on.

I'm reaching out to you on behalf of Anchor Bay Entertainment and M80 regarding the DVD release for the children's animated movies called Me, Eloise and Eloise Little Miss Christmas. Since you mentioned The Wizard Of Oz, I thought that you might be interested in writing a review of the movies or posting the press release on your blog? I think your influential writing skills would be a big help to us!

You can check out the banners, press release, video clip and more here: http://assets.m80im.com/webmasters/Eloise/Assets/AssetsPage.htm

For your help, I would be happy to send you a copy of Me, Eloise & Eloise Little Miss Christmas on DVD.

Please let me know if you're interested!Thanks!

Mel, M80

No comments: