Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hi,

It’s great to hear back from you! I’m glad to hear you’re already a fan of Eloise!

I will send out the Me, Eloise and Eloise Little Miss Christmas DVD’s to you for review. I can send out the DVD’s as soon as you email me your address. We would like for you to post the review on your blog and myself, Anchor Bay and possibly the creators of Eloise will view it.

Once you’ve posted your review please send me the link to where I can read it. It would be great if you could post your review as soon as you receive the films & view them. Thanks for helping out!!

In the meantime, you can find the press release, along with other Eloise stuff like banners, images, and a video clip at http://assets.m80im.com/webmasters/Eloise/Assets/AssetsPage.htm

Please let me know if I can be of help in any way.

Thanks!
Mel

No comments: