Tuesday, January 31, 2006

So, a little while has gone by and I have yet to talk about my weight. Could it be that I've been in denial, once again, started gorging myself stupid, once again, and reverted to depressing ways... once again?

No actually, not at all. It's been good. It's at a tortoise pace, but good nevertheless. I have not weighed myself recently or fully reverted to the Herbal Magic diet plan - hey, old habits die hard - but I have been eating mega healthy, cutting down on portion size, and exercising every night.

I fucking hate exercising, but then I fucking love the results. Good definitely takes precedence here, and while it super sucks that I don't have a gym nearby to go to, it's pretty cool that I now pass any and all extra and TV time doing situps, squats and pushups. Sure enough, something is happening, and my tire is no longer spare. Isn't that fantastic? You can definitely pinch an inch on me, but even better, you can pinch several inches that is the baggy rear end of my pants. I'm very happy, I mean it's been years since I've felt like this. I'm not thin yet, but getting there and that's important too, right?

But more changes are needed and for the first time in a long time, I'm raring to go. At some point this week, I'll be stepping up my Life Program into high gear. Exercise regimens, better eating, bi-weekly weighings and vitamins out my yahoo.

Why the sudden mania? Because my darlings, In a little over two months, I will be in Jordan, home to Travel Goal #17 on a list I made three years ago otherwise known as, DA DA DUM: The Dead Sea.

Being a sea, it has shores. Shores have sand, and sandy shores are usually beaches. Beaches have people, lots of people, wearing next to nothing or nothing at all. While I'm not too keen on the Nothing at All part just yet, I don't want to miss the experience of floating in the Dead Sea because I'm too shy to put on a bathing suit. Yes I know, I won't be able to lose 60 pounds in nine weeks, but extra curvy always looks better than, ick, extra flabby.

I really, really have to try. And for once, I really want to.

1 comment:

Omar Cruz said...

this page is very good you can visit too:Head Shop, Herbal Grinders
Bongs, Glass Pipe. Visit us for more info at: http://www.headshopinternational.com/