Monday, January 16, 2006

Bad, lazy, dirty girl. And bad, bad blogger.

We have been lost to each other for so long. Well not really, but that was the opening of "The Red Tent," and I thought it was the most gripping first line ever.

365 days, one post per day, didn't quite happen, so let's change that to 365 posts within the space of 365 days. So yes my darlings, I'll be double-posting for awhile to... catch up. Such filthy words!

What took me away? Well, a few reasons, mainly

a) lack of internet connection
b) circumstance, and
c) sloth

And what brought me back? I always meant to come back, but something hurried me along. You. I had no idea there were so many of you until I checked my e-mail a few days ago and found it topped with good comments and wishes, including this one:

"Hi SimplyX, i'm one of those silent readers of your blog. Just wanted to say Happy New Year and I hope you blog soon!!"

Happy New Year to You too! Let's start with leaving no business unspoken for, and a little post-holiday cheer:

After the Twelfth day of Christmas my True Love gave to me
WORLD PEACE!
Phenomenal Health
A fully furnished Penthouse
One winning lottery ticket
A Trip around the World
Emotional Stability
Timeshares in Notting Hill
A Black AMEX card
An extra-loving relationship
My dream career
A Victoria's Secret body (with a little extra thigh)
And a Mini Cooper with leather seats!

No comments: