Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Starbucks cup, Starbucks cup, wherefore what have you to say, Starbucks cup?

Went for a visit with my mother and sister today; lattes for me and Oli, regular drip for moms. The post-seasonal cups are back, and with them, numbered wisdom:

The Way I See it #147:

Change the world, but be careful how you change with it.

That was on the side of moms' cup, and is truly something to ponder. If I become Queen of the Universe, will it go to my head, or will I still be Jenny from the block?

The Way I See it, #59

Having two older brothers is a healthy reminder that you're always closer to the bottom than you are to the top.


Oli's cup, ironically enough. No older brothers, but Oli reminded me every day that it was I who fetched the remote control, but was never permitted to change the channels.

And at last, on mine:

The Way I See it, #47

Wild salmon are the canaries of our world.


What?

I either need better patience to decipher these things, or seek out ye superior coffee house. Moving along, then.

No comments: