Friday, December 22, 2006

And on a more personal note...

Sandy baby
Just sit your cute butt under the tree
For me
Been an awful bad girl
Sandy baby
Just hurry to my front door tonight

Sandy baby
A big fat bow atop your head too
Sky blue
I’ll wait up for you, dear
Sandy baby
So hurry through my front door tonight

Think of all the fun we’ve missed
All those years we never kissed
Next year I’ll be full of spice
If you’ll check off my Christmas list….

Well, seeing that this is about to take a very interesting, non-PG13 turn, I think I’ll quit while I’m ahead.

Happy Holidays everyone!

3 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

Haha...when I first saw the word bow I read it as blow and thought it had taken a non PG13 turn early!

In answer to your comment on my blog...she has less now than when she was born. She's like a balding old man just in reverse.

Lance Morrison said...

You are a dirty dirty girl.

Merry Christmas. I'll see you in the morning for brunch.

With Love, Fat Girl said...

I am indeed a dirty, dirty girl.

Lancey, check your e-mail...