Sunday, August 13, 2006

This message has been brought to you by your public service announcement board!

So tell me, just how bad have I really been? Two posts in one week is rather shocking, but I promise you that I have an excellent reason for being away. Really excellent. As in, totally.

Would it make you feel better if I told you that good things come to those who wait? That's a lesson I've been learning all week and hopefully, sometime soon, you too can share in that.

As for your fresh meat, Monday is the fresh start of a new week, and what better time to get back on track!

3 comments:

Robert Mitchell L.L. said...

tell your mom I think she is hot right back. okay maybe hot is not a good term for a mother....ummmmm, cute? sweet? lovely? yes yes, let's do go with lovely.

g string addict said...

give me fresh meat, please!

Tom said...

fresh meat sounds hot........ and dirty. yum......... and i hear ya about lack of posting. i've been a bad blogger for weeks. i think it's cuz it's summer and summer is for lovin' or something.