Tuesday, July 03, 2007

They say that blood is thicker than water, but I say that love is the greatest binding force. Strength and emotions don't lie in blood, because biological ties don't determine the people you choose to be your family.

Yesterday, a dear friend of mine suffered a great tragedy. No one has died or been killed, but the news is devastating nonetheless.

I love my friend and his family with all my heart. That said, my mind is with them, not my writing.

Please forgive my absence over the next few days.

5 comments:

AndreAnna said...

Take the time you need.
We'll be here when you get back!

Airam said...

yes we will!

Mood Indigo said...

peace to all involved :)

sam {temptingmama} said...

You're all in my thoughts!

Take all the time you need.

With Love, Fat Girl said...

Thanks everyone for your support, and especially your patience!