Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Feeling nostalgic for my youth, I added the Magic 8 Ball application to my Facebook page. We’re all familiar with that gigantic black snooker ball, that you can only ask Yes or No questions to. I shook it up for the first time today, my question being, Will I have a better job soon?

Reply hazy. Try again.

Very funny. Will I have a better job soon?

Better not tell you now.

What, think I can’t handle it? Will I have a better job soon?

Concentrate and ask again.

Right now I’m concentrating on kicking your sorry ass through the window, if it was possible. WILL I HAVE A BETTER JOB SOON?

Cannot predict now.

What, is this too difficult? Shall I fetch some champagne and caviar while you focus? Stupidhead!

8 comments:

Foofa said...

Those things were never incredibly reliable. If you ask me, all signs point to yes.

Airam said...

Ha! I hate those things!!

I'll need to send you a few drinks to make up for stupid 8 ball.

AndreAnna said...

Um, this is when you take your nearest shoe and beat the shit out of 8 ball. But now that we're in 2007 and it's a virtual ball, I suppose some of the fun is lost in maniacally destroying it, huh?

Sidenote: Your word verification started with "nph" and now I think I have to go watch Harol and Kumar again.

Anonymous said...

Thoreau said you should never take a job where you change the way you dress....

With Love, Fat Girl said...

Thanks all, but the whole experience was... icky :P

BigLoser said...

lol...you just have to laugh at those lil balls!

VegasGirl said...

LMAO. Too funny.

Anonymous said...

Those things are useless and they ALWAYS put you in a lousy mood. (you should know that dumb dumb .... whatever possessed you to buy one of those in the first place??)