Monday, August 20, 2007

Just yesterday....

"Ace?"

"Yes, Cheech?"

"As you know, my cousins start arriving in a few days, and my decor time is running out. So I was wondering..."

"Yes…"

"If just maybe..."

"Yes..."

"I could ask you for a few favours? Please?

"Sure, what's up?"

"Well, I have some pictures to be put up."

"That's no problem at all. I'll come over on Saturday and take care of that."

"Thanks! I have a coat rack that needs to be put up, too..."

"I can do that with the pictures."

"Towel ring for the bathroom..."

"Yeah..."

"Robe hook for the bathroom too..."

"Anything else?"

"I just might have a garbage can that needs to be installed to the cupboard door."

"Just might, huh?"

"And there's still the problem of the stiff window... but that's it, promise."

"Cheech, I will be happy to do these things for you. That's what the best boyfriends in the world are made of."

"Aww, thanks Ace! I may not know how to do much in the home repairs sense, but at least I have spectacular taste."

"Yes, you do. You know, we're like Home Depot, you and I."

"How's that?"

"You can do it. I can help."

"Uh huh."

5 comments:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

LOVE IT.

Clearlykels said...

soooo cute!

Airam said...

Classic line!!!

g string addict said...

very sweet - makes me teary... the good kind. *hugs*

With Love, Fat Girl said...

It is pretty disgusting, no??