Friday, November 24, 2006

I
Am
Slowly
Going
Crazy
123456
Switch

Slowly
Going
Crazy
Am
I
123456
Switch

Sharon, Lois & Bram sang this song, pretty popular among the grade school circuit, when I was a kid. I hated Sharon, I hated Lois, and I hated Bram. What kind of a name is Bram, anyway? I hated this song, and I especially hated when they made us sing it in school. I just wasn’t a sing-a-long type of kid.

These days, this song is in my head every single bloody day. I’m back at work, looking for new work, writing every day, back at school, doing my homework, running back and forth between my house and the units, finding time for Blue, and finding time to be with (giggle) Sandy.

There aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done sometimes, it seems. Hours tick by like minutes, and the days are trickling through my fingers. It's been years since I've been this busy.

Then again, it's been years since I've been this content.

Sometimes, running on empty is the most fulfilling thing of all, no?

I
Am
Slowly
Going
Crazy
123456
Switch

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! Nostalgia MUCH!

g string addict said...

enjoy it while it lasts - live ur life to the max!!!!!

Foofa said...

WOW I forgot those guys exhisted. Was it called The Elephant Show or something?

Lance Morrison said...

I'm finally caught up! After two weeks of being be hind on your blog, I am all up to speed. Can't wait to hear about wine country.
-L
PS: The last verse ends in "654321 Switch", n'est pas?

With Love, Fat Girl said...

I think it was called the Elephant Show, I'd totally forgottan about that. And yes Lance, you're right about the 654321... I think?