Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sorry Miuccia, but my outfits didn't turn out to be brown.

It is a rainy afternoon, and it is the day of Wedding #1.

Here I stand in a long black skirt, white blouse and heels. The skirt is made of swishy fabric and thin strips of velvet; the blouse is a snug wrap. On my feet are super sexy 3.5 inch black strappys, and my bracelet and earrings are cobalt blue stones set in metal with an antique gold finish.

Today is a day of luminescence, because I am one-third of the way there. Since I started writing this blog, I am a total of 20lbs thinner.

4 comments:

Wild Butterfly said...

congrats to you!! PLZ share your secrets with fat girl from WI :/

g string addict said...

way to go gal!!!

Kay Richardson said...

Phwoar. good stuff.

With Love, Fat Girl said...

Thanks, kids.

Butterfly, your question has inspired me to write a post on that subject. Stay tuned.