Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sandy it is. But before we backtrack into anything just yet, let’s have a little taste of the present.

I let Sandy know just how popular he was becoming in blogland, and tonight, asked him to write an entry with me. Here’s what we came up with:

Me: So, you’ve caused quite the uproar. What have you got to say for yourself?

Sandy: Oh, boy. I didn’t mean to.

Me: Not the point that you didn’t mean to, it just happened. You’re quite the... Mr. Congeniality?

Sandy: You started it!

Me: Moi? NO!

Sandy: Yeah, you! Who e-mailed who?

Me: Okay I did, but technically if we look at how things really started a zillion years ago, it was all you, baby!

Sandy: That’s because I always loved you and I still do. Can I kiss you now?

Me: (melt)

4 comments:

nunyabiznaz said...

Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww =)

Mood Indigo said...

double Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww:)

g string addict said...

triple Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww:)

Lance Morrison said...

Me: (melt)

I love romance. I'm glad The Boyfriend says things like that to me, otherwise I would have to jealous of you... instead I'll just be happy for you.

Note to all other readers: Sandy's pretty damn cute too.