Monday, March 20, 2006

OPENING SCENE: ROAD TO NOWHERE. WHITE PT CRUISER HUMS ALONG, OCCUPANTS CRANKY

Me: "You've had this rental car forever, what gives?"

Raj: "We got used to having a car, darling, and it's nice to be able to drive everywhere. But it goes back next week."

Me: "So will this be the end of our adventures, as we know it?"

Raj: "My goodness honey, no, we're buying a car after we all get back from our trip, and the trip will be the biggest adventure of all!"

James: "We should discuss that, by the way."

Raj: "Okay so this is how it's going to work. I'm off to Egypt for my friend's wedding, and I'll be there for two weeks. Then I go to Jordan to spend some time with my family, and after a few days the two of you will arrive."

Me: "How exciting monkey, we get to travel together!"

James: "Yes, it's very exciting."

Me: "You don't sound excited."

Raj: "That's just the way he is, honey."

Me: "The best part of all is that we have an 11 hour stopover in Amsterdam! City of fashion, cheese, and stimulants! AND the travel agent even got us a hotel voucher for TWO free rooms to dump our luggage off while we enjoy the fashion, cheese and stimulants!"

James: "Two rooms? Rats, I wanted to share a room."

Me: "Whatever the hell for, darling?"

James: "For my first opportunity to see a naked woman."

Me: "Ha! You are not worthy to view the goddess."

James: "Come on, I'll show you my thing if you show me yours."

Me: "Sweetheart, you ain't got nothing I haven't seen before, bigger and better at that."

James: (to Raj) "Aren't you going to correct her?"

Raj: "I'm not getting involved in this, honey."

Me: "I figure that we'll have an amazing time and travel together well as long as you agree to do absolutely everything I tell you."

James: "Bitch."

Me: "Language! This will be my third time in Ams darling, keep it up and I'll desert you after the hash brownie kicks in. By the way, I thought we agreed that next time you would be driving?"

James: "LOOK OUT."

(car swerves)

2 comments:

The Big Cheese said...

Wouldn't it be cool if lesbians hung out with straight men the way gay men hang out with straight women? Why God! Why!

Note: I am talking about the Cinemax Lesbians...not the real ones.

With Love, Fat Girl said...

Because in real life, men are intimidated by lesbians, and lesbians normally hate men. As for the Cinemax lesbians, I believe the most gorgeous and intense lesbian of all, Sharon Stone as Catherine Tramell, was a serial killer!! With an ice pick!!!

She ain't pretty, she just looks that way.