Friday, March 10, 2006

Friends, Bloggers and Countrymen, Lend me your Eyes:

It's been a hell of a week, and I continuously thank you for your continued patience, tolerance, remembrance, perchance?

No excuse, no excuse at all for being away for so long, especially not since Oli is getting engaged tomorrow night, has no idea, and participating families (ie. mine) are throwing a tasty little shindig. And no excuse, no excuse at all in being away for so long especially since I've talked to Jess, and he wants back.

Refer to February 21 post, and I quote, "So is the meteor in space that just might hit you and shake your brain around a bit..." etc.

Be careful what you wish for. Be even more careful of forecasts predicting meteor showers.

Ah yes, it's been a hell of a week.

2 comments:

Lance Morrison said...

a: Remember, you have fans and can NEVER desert us!

b: You talked to Jess???!??!?!??!!!? Um... why?

c: Welcome back. We missed you?

d: When do we start dancing lessons?

e: Did you get me email?

Hope said...

hey sister!! thanks for the wonderful comment on my page...and hang in there and don't leave us...you are an articulate, smart, funny AWESOME WRITER CHICK...and I don't know you...but I read your letter to Dad and about Jess...don't jump back into anything...you are doing good!!!! whatever your instincts are about not being with this guy...are probably spot on...so...I dunno...be a smart chick and stick to your guns.