Monday, October 15, 2007

It wasn't until I actually logged on that I realized just how much I missed you all, this... thanks for all your well wishes, it was a bitch of a flu trek made better by the fact that it's OVER! What can I say, I'm not one for being sick.

There's a lot coming up in this little corner of my world: a new look, scheduled posting, a personal trainer, and pictures of the loft. In fact, if you cross your fingers super hard, I just might have them up tomorrow....

If you're reading this, thanks for still coming here and, as always, thanks for your patience.

5 comments:

Mood Indigo said...

welcome back - so glad you're feeling better!

The Big Cheese said...

Im sorry, who are you again?

Anonymous said...

Gotta see it to believe it!

Airam said...

yay! Pictures finally!!

Foofa said...

welcome back and I can't wait for pictures