Friday, October 19, 2007

.....aaaand my camera is really broken. Dead. Caput. Figures.

I'll have to borrow Sandy's camera to do this, and that'll be after a week or so. Why? Because in a few hours, we're packing up into Joey and heading on a road trip. Everyone gets three guesses as to where I'm going, and the winner receives a prize! (Unless you already knew, in which case, sit back and smile while everyone guesses away).

Booyah. I love you all, very much in fact, and will alert you upon my return.

Ain't life grand?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

New York
Pennsylvania
New England

Airam said...

I know where you're going so I'll be good and not participate! Have fun!

Mood Indigo said...

Montana. Not sure why - but that popped in to my head!

Lance Morrison said...

Are you driving to Hawaii?
Austrailia?
Greenland?

Oooooo. The excitement. I can't wait.

(god... we really haen't talked in a long time. I miss you.)

Foofa said...

Niagara Falls
Vegas
Nappa Valley
Disneyworld

saucygrrl said...

If memory serves... Nantucket.