Monday, March 17, 2008

The Floating Book Club

Thanks so much for all your kind comments!! After the Easter holidays I plan to get into things, full swing, starting with some much overdue pictures of my almost fully decorated loft.

But for now, there's one more thing I'd like to share with you. I've gone on and started a new blog. I'm not abandoning this space, never fear, and it's not another blog of wall-to-wall writing; it's actually a book club.

I've always wanted to start a book club or at least be a part of one, but then these days, who the heck has the time? So, I've gone a bit Off-the-Hook if you will, and I would dearly love for you all to join me in this mission.

http://www.thefloatingbookclub.blogspot.com

Spread the word, too - the more the merrier!

8 comments:

Aimee said...

I love book clubs. :) I just finished Julia's Chocolates by Cathy Lamb for my "in real life" book club and it was sooo good.

Emma in Canada said...

Hehe I was supposed to start a book club on my blog but never really got around to it. I should probably join yours instead!

Foofa said...

I have wanted a book club as well for some time!

Anonymous said...

nice layout update. Does this mean we will be hearing more from you soon? I hope so!

Anonymous said...

Where have you gone lovely FG, bloggers turn their lonely eyes to you...

Moby Dick said...

Book clubs can be fun. I am in one and we meet every week at a nice buffet restaurant!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, nice new layout and the new book club. I hope you do still remember me, Zana from KNUFFLEBUNNEH !!! I've quite abandoned the old blog now, it takes too much time and furthermore, there are so many blogs out there like mine so I created a new one - more personal, more me here http://bunnehmunches.blogspot.com

Just a thought to let you know that I haven't forgotten you.

Cheers, Zana

Essentially Me said...

I LOVE the new layout!!!

But ... where the hell are you?!?!