Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We have been lost to each other for so long.

Not my line, but the opener of one of The Red Tent, one of my all time favourite books. Scary enough I think I’ve used it here once before, again after a particularly long absence. I’ll refrain from using the search tab.

I haven’t forgotten you. I haven’t forgotten writing, and I haven’t forgotten this blog. But sometimes, every now and then, life hands you a typhoon of events that, to deal with properly, requires some slack in other areas.

Is that a proper excuse for being away for so long? Heck no. Just know that I’ve been busy, crazy busy, and while the weather is getting better here on this front, the winds will still blow for another odd two weeks.

I’ll be posting very occasionally until then, and taking you back in time to cover everything that’s been missed: the decorating, the wedding, my insanity. And hopefully, very soon, you’ll be greeted with a whole new look to this page as well.

Thanks for your patience. Stay posted for the story of my stairs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes.
I am glad you like the horse. He and I were certainly having a thing. I love horses for that reason.
You , me, lance and people should all go for drinks very soon.
xox

AndreAnna said...

Oh yay! Glad you're on the route back! Hope to see more of you soon.

With Love, Fat Girl said...

Anya, agreed. And, I'll be changing your blog name on my links list very soon! Sorry for the delay. Any preferences?

Andreanna, thanks, and indeed :)