Sunday, April 23, 2006

I came, I saw, I conquered. Not quite.

I saw, I experienced, I felt. That's better.

I'M BACK!

I'm back I'm back I'm back from my trip and darlings, it was a heavenly adventure. The kind of thing that's exactly what you need, but don't fully realize until it's all over.

I did things I've never done before. I ate chick peas off the branch. I climbed the rocks of Petra. I drank tea with bedouins. I rode a camel named Zuzu.

The things I saw, the times I had over the past two weeks make my heart explode with gladness and gratitude every time I think about them, that I was so tremendously blessed to have seen and done the things that I did. Incredible. Miraculous.

And now I'll shut up because you've been in the dark far too long. Welcome to my day-by-day review. Please make sure your seatbelts are fastened, tray tables and seats in the upright position, and for heaven's sake, don't get up until the plane has come to a complete stop. One stupid old man did that on one of my domestic flights awhile back, and big surprise, he fell and sprained something.

It would totally suck if any of you fell and sprained something. So sit still, shut up and read.

3 comments:

Lance Morrison said...

Yeah yeah yeah... you had fun.
All we really want to know is... Did you and Marco hit it?
Welcome back!

With Love, Fat Girl said...

Thank you! And patience, my dear, will get you everywhere!

(If you have none, get used to it, there are at least two dozen posts to write before I reveal absolutely anything. Pshaw on you)

The Big Cheese said...

And my pants? Where should the pants be?